Mount your existing seat, design your own seat or use seats from manufacturers like Garelick, Attwood, Recarro or Sparco.
Bare chassis can also be used to mount sensitive electronics and computers to protect them from shock and vibration.
Welded 304 stainless steel, 8in/203mm travel, linear suspension module. High performance, adjustable, progressive spring rate FOX Float shock absorber provides unmatched shock mitigation and vibration attenuation.
The Float provides “economy of motion.” which is maximum shock mitigation with a minimum of unnecessary suspension travel, for reduced pitching and bouncing. This makes the ride smoother and it is easier to operate the vessel because the seat moves less in relation to instruments and controls.
Standard shock pump and pressure gauge allow just about infinite ride adjustment in seconds. FOX patented Samurai sealing system will not lose pressure between adjustments.
For added suspension adjustment you can order the AVA advanced suspension adjustment or MRAD MR active dampening.
- Welded 304 stainless steel chassis
- 6061 T6 aluminum machined components
- 5086 H32 aluminum welded components
- Certified CWB/AWS welding
- Hard anodize and polyester powder coat finish
- Hand stitched ballistic nylon upholstery
- EAF energy absorbing foam
- Adjustable FOX Float shock absorber
- Minimum parts, simple welded construction