Welded 304 stainless steel, 8in/203mm travel, linear suspension module can be mounted on a deck, wall or bulkhead.
The S1 Front Mounted Assault Seat is designed for smaller RIBS and open boats where there is a need to have a high performance, full body in suspension seat and usable deck space when the seat is not being used.
This seat is very low and compact when stowed and it deploys in seconds when it is needed.
Paired with the SWP-1030 Rear Mounted Assault seat it provides a very compact seating combination, as shown in the photograph at right.
The seat can also be mounted to the deck or to a bulkhead. For example on the rear of a cockpit, engine cover or deck riser.
High performance, adjustable, progressive spring rate FOX Float shock absorber provides unmatched shock mitigation and vibration attenuation.
- Welded 304 stainless steel chassis
- 6061 T6 aluminum machined components
- 5086 H32 aluminum welded components
- Certified CWB/AWS welding
- Hard anodize and polyester powder coat finish
- Hand stitched ballistic nylon upholstery
- EAF energy absorbing foam
- Adjustable FOX Float shock absorber
- Minimum parts, simple welded construction