This seat is well suited for small cockpit areas where a full comfort deck mounted seat and sitting or standing is required. This is the slimmest profile drop down bolster seat on the market.
The welded 304 stainless steel, 8in/203mm travel, rear mounted linear suspension module has FOX Float “economy of motion”. It moves less in relation to controls while dampening out more shock and vibration than higher travel systems.
High performance, adjustable, progressive spring rate, FOX Float shock absorber comes with fill pump which allows user to adjust ride. PatentedSamurai sealing system will not lose pressure between adjustments.
High comfort EAF energy absorbing, viscoelastic foam absorbs shock and conforms to body profile for a smooth ride that won’t bottom out on hard impacts.
Optional folding arm rests, shoulder, kidney and thigh support bolsters provide comfort and support in high performance applications. Can be ordered with deck mounted adjustment track or turntable. Add controls to right or left armrest.
The standard seat (without kidney bolsters) provides clearance for belt mounted safety gear, equipment or weapons.
- Welded 304 stainless steel chassis
- 6061 T6 aluminum machined components
- 5086 H32 aluminum welded components
- Certified CWB/AWS welding
- Hard anodize and polyester powder coat finish
- Hand stitched ballistic nylon upholstery
- EAF energy absorbing foam
- Adjustable FOX Float shock absorber
- Minimum parts, simple welded construction