Welded 304 stainless steel, 6in/156 mm travel, linear suspension module can be mounted on a deck, wall or bulkhead.
This seat is very small and compact when stowed and it deploys in seconds when it is needed. Grab handles are provided on the sides of the seat pan and armrests are an option that can be added for extra support.
High performance, adjustable, progressive spring rate, FOX Float shock absorber provides unmatched shock mitigation and vibration attenuation.
The Float provides “economy of motion.” which is maximum shock mitigation with a minimum of unnecessary suspension travel for reduced pitching and bouncing. This makes the ride smoother and it is easier to operate the vessel because the seat moves less in relation to instruments and controls.
Standard shock pump and pressure gauge allow just about infinite ride adjustment in seconds. FOX patented Samurai sealing system will not lose pressure between adjustments.
High comfort, ergonomic, sculpted seat cushions are made with body heat activated, body contour forming, EAF energy absorbing, viscoelastic foam. Seat will not bottom out in severe impacts while retaining soft cushioning in lighter sea conditions.
Simple, minimum parts construction leads to high reliability and easy maintenance.
- Welded 304 stainless steel chassis
- 6061 T6 aluminum machined components
- 5086 H32 aluminum welded components
- Certified CWB/AWS welding
- Hard anodize and polyester powder coat finish
- Hand stitched ballistic nylon upholstery
- EAF energy absorbing foam
- Adjustable FOX Float shock absorber
- Minimum parts, simple welded construction