Welded 304 stainless steel, 8in/203mm travel, linear suspension module can be mounted on a deck, wall or bulkhead.
This seat is very compact. Adding the footrest option on the row mounted seats provides high density seating as shown on right. This makes this seat well suited for high density seating when you want to have the option of allowing passengers to sit or stand.
High performance, adjustable, progressive spring rate, FOX Float shock absorber provides unmatched shock mitigation and vibration attenuation.
Standard shock pump and pressure gauge allow just about infinite ride adjustment in seconds. FOX patented Samurai sealing system will not lose pressure between adjustments.
High comfort, ergonomic, sculpted seat cushions are made with body heat activated, body contour forming, EAF energy absorbing, viscoelastic foam. Seat will not bottom out in severe impacts while retaining soft cushioning in lighter sea conditions.
Simple, minimum parts construction leads to high reliability and easy maintenance. Compare the size and weight of other seats on the market.
- Welded 304 stainless steel chassis
- 6061 T6 aluminum machined components
- 5086 H32 aluminum welded components
- Certified CWB/AWS welding
- Hard anodize and polyester powder coat finish
- Hand stitched ballistic nylon upholstery
- EAF energy absorbing foam
- Adjustable FOX Float shock absorber
- Minimum parts, simple welded construction