This seat is the comfort king of all shock mitigation seats. The seat shell is made in Italy especially for Shockwave by SPARCO.
The welded 304 stainless steel, 8in/203mm travel, rear mounted linear suspension module has FOX Float “economy of motion”. It moves less in relation to controls while dampening out more shock and vibration than higher travel systems.
High performance, adjustable, progressive spring rate, FOX Float shock absorber comes with fill pump which allows user to adjust ride. Patented Samurai sealing system will not lose pressure between adjustments.
High comfort EAF energy absorbing, viscoelastic foam absorbs shock and conforms to body profile for a smooth ride that won’t bottom out on hard impacts.
Footrest folds to allow standing in front of the seat. Can be ordered with deck mounted adjustment track or turntable. Add controls to right or left armrest.
Well suited for larger cockpits you can add leather upholstery and custom colors to turn this popular military seat into an eye catching addition to your bridge.
- Welded 304 stainless steel chassis
- 6061 T6 aluminum machined components
- 5086 H32 aluminum welded components
- Certified CWB/AWS welding
- Hard anodize and polyester powder coat finish
- Hand stitched ballistic nylon upholstery
- EAF energy absorbing foam
- Adjustable FOX Float shock absorber
- Minimum parts, simple welded construction