The seat is designed to carry instruments and controls in suspension. This makes instruments easy to read, controls easier to operate and minimizes shock damage to sensitive electronics. The roomy storage box provides storage for safety gear and personal effects.
Shown is our standard control head however there are many custom control heads available to mount a variety of steering pumps, throttle binnacles (shown at right) and instrument packages.
Welded 304 stainless steel, 8in/203mm travel, linear suspension module.
Easy to replace, puncture and tear resistant, ballistic nylon upholstery covers.
High performance, adjustable, progressive spring rate, FOX Float shock absorber provides unmatched shock mitigation and vibration attenuation.
High comfort, ergonomic, sculpted seat cushions are made with body heat activated, body contour forming, EAF energy absorbing, viscoelastic foam. Seat will not bottom out in severe impacts while retaining soft cushioning in lighter sea conditions.
- Welded 304 stainless steel chassis
- 6061 T6 aluminum machined components
- 5086 H32 aluminum welded components
- Certified CWB/AWS welding
- Hard anodize and polyester powder coat finish
- Hand stitched ballistic nylon upholstery
- EAF energy absorbing foam
- Adjustable FOX Float shock absorber
- Minimum parts, simple welded construction