The S1 Folding Jump Seat is designed to be used as a stand alone seat or more commonly used as a second seat behind one of our other Shockwave models. The seat easily folds into a very compact profile when not in use.
High performance, adjustable, progressive spring rate FOX Float shock absorber provides unmatched shock mitigation and vibration attenuation.
Welded 304 stainless steel, 8in/203 mm travel, linear suspension module.
Standard shock pump and pressure gauge allow just about infinite ride adjustment in seconds. FOX patented Samurai sealing system will not lose pressure between adjustments.
Easy to replace, puncture and tear resistant, ballistic nylon upholstery covers.
High comfort, ergonomic, sculpted seat cushions are made with body heat activated, body contour forming,EAF energy absorbing, viscoelastic foam. Seat will not bottom out in severe impacts while retaining soft cushioning in lighter sea conditions.
- Welded 304 stainless steel chassis
- 6061 T6 aluminum machined components
- 5086 H32 aluminum welded components
- Certified CWB/AWS welding
- Hard anodize and polyester powder coat finish
- Hand stitched ballistic nylon upholstery
- EAF energy absorbing foam
- Adjustable FOX Float shock absorber
- Minimum parts, simple welded construction