27 Jun SHOCKWAVE Announces New Partnership with KENAI to Deliver Vessel Impact and Motion Monitoring
SHOCKWAVE Announces New Partnership with KENAI to Deliver Vessel Impact and Motion Monitoring
KENAI’s Vessel Impact and Motion Monitoring System (VIMMS™) is designed as a direct response to the maritime industry’s requirement to monitor crew and vessel levels of shock and vibrations during operations.
VIMMS is a complete vessel and crew health monitoring solution designed to aid operators and program managers in monitoring, managing, and extending the health and wellbeing of both personnel and maritime assets. VIMMS is configured to support accelerational exposures to other critical components including; hull, electronics, and propulsion.
VIMMS is a continuation of existing and proven monitoring and crew tracking products from Dyena™ that have been used on offshore windfarm assets as well as commercial and military vessels for over four years.
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE (SME) AND SOLUTIONS INCLUDE:
- Real-Time Monitoring Provides Situational Awareness of Crew and Vessel
- Autonomous Seat Sensing and Tracking (automatically logs individual time and exposure in seat)
- Crew, Hull, Electronics and Propulsion Integrated Monitoring
- Shock and Vibration Data Collection and Analysis
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) for Aluminum, Steel, and Composite hulls
- Retrofit Kits for Major Shock Mitigating Seating Suppliers/Models
- GSM (cellular) Real Time Data Transmission with NIST-compliant data security
- Secure Online Portal and Servers for Operational/Program Platform
- Secure Data Transmission
VIMMSVū™ DISPLAY INTERFACE
The VIMMSVū Display Interface provides real-time feedback to the operator and crew on personnel and vessel exposure levels and how close they are to defined operational limits.
The display interface can be customized to the client requirements including, but not limited to:
- General arrangement for particular vessel or asset
- Customizable thresholds and limits
- All or pre-selected locations displayed
- Split screen for personnel and vessel exposure
- Daylight readable display
- Dimmable for night operations
- Low profile panel
- 108mm x 64.8mm
- IP67 protection
DYENA™ VESSEL MONITORING UNIT
DYENA™ Vessel Monitoring Unit (VMU) records detailed information on accelerational forces throughout the vessel as well as optional position and performance factors.
Vessel shock loads are sampled at 1000 Hz alongside optional GPS data and then filtered at 25 Hz to provide real-time situational awareness and vessel/crew health. Records are simultaneously recorded for the generation of reports on vessel use, impact forces, and crew exposure to shock and vibration.
For more information about KENAI visit www.kenaimonitoring.com. For sales inquiries or product information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.778.426.8545.